Thursday, November 14, 2013

Oh baby, baby





Oh, this baby boy.
I could spend all day snuggling him and kissing him and staring at him while he sleeps. AND, thanks to an extended maternity leave, I have been doing a lot of that. :)
I'm so thankful for all of the days that we've spent together. I'll be back at work soon and am so glad that I've gotten all of these special moments to look back on.

I can't believe he'll be two months old Saturday! Already holding his head up straight and strong (shouldn't surprise me, since he lifted his head at just five hours old in the hospital!) and smiling every day with a cute little laugh in there once in awhile. He loves to be held, and to be warm, and hardly ever cries.
He loves listening to his Daddy's music, always holds on tight to us when we're holding him, and he goes to sleep like a champ at night. (We've already had a few nights of him sleeping through the night!)

My sweet little Parker Logan. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment