Saturday, January 18, 2014

Surround yourself with good words!

 
 
 
 
It’s no secret that I have a crush on quotes, typography, and handwritten notes.
 
My Pinterest board "Words give me butterflies" is full of beautiful quotes that inspire me, make me think, capture emotion eloquently, and make me happy just looking at them.
My house is infused with a random mix of framed typography prints
I read a LOT of books from inspirational authors.
I pack a handwritten note in my daughter’s school lunch every day.
My husband and I leave each other love notes on a dry erase board on our fridge.
I have favorite quotes taped to my computer monitor at work.
 

Paying attention to the “type” of words I surround myself with is a great exercise in being positive.

That’s one reason that I stay away from politics, news reports of disaster and despair, and why I filter my Facebook newsfeed of people who choose to do nothing but complain.

What you focus on magnifies and grows.

Try surrounding yourself with positive words, images, music and people and see what happens!:)
{And while you’re at it, this would be a great week to give someone else some unexpected happy notes!}
 
:)Charin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment