Saturday, May 10, 2014

100 Happy Days update!




I'm just about halfway through the 100 happy days challenge , and it has been so fun!
I've always been the type to take lots of pictures (lately my iPhone has been my go-to and all of the pics above were captured with it, although I'm trying to remind myself to pull my DSLR out more often) BUT this is a great reminder to focus on things that we're grateful for.
If you look through my Instagram account of pics tagged #100happydays I am apparently most happy about my husband, children, rest and FOOD! Lol
It really has been a fun experiment and a great reminder to be thankful . In the past 45+ days there have been a few days that were very sad, hard days. I was determined to post my happy day anyway, and it didn't take too much to see that there is always, always something to be thankful for.
<3

Happy weekend!
Charin

No comments:

Post a Comment