Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baby love!


 Source for images
 
 
 
Ever since Brad and I found out we’re expecting (Ahhh!!) our days have been filled with talking about our baby.:)
While it’s too early to tell if we’re having a boy or girl, we are both thinking “boy”.
For me, my main reason for dreaming of a baby boy may have a lot to do with imaging the cutest little nursery ever, done up in comic book strip style superheroes! (Is that wrong?? I don’t think so.:) Everyone knows I will adore baby Adams either way!!)
I recently started a Pinterest board for some online inspiration and have been dreaming of a fluffy bright red rug, framed art with words like “POW!” “ZAP!” and maybe some shadow boxes with cute action figures. I’m a bit of a nerd, I happily admit.:)
 
These are just a few images that I’ve been leaning towards. I can’t wait to find out what we’re having so I can start decorating! Spring time always makes me want to redecorate anyway, and lately I’ve been so ready to add some bright color and new textures to our house.
 
Here's to happy colors and fun dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment